New Mickey Mouse 2D animated series for Disney+

Is there will be new 2D Mickey Mouse animated series for Disney+?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I wonder if Disney could make a new 2D animated series based on Mickey Mouse comics (Mickey Mouse Adventures, etc...) like between DuckTales and
Legend of the Three Caballeros. The animated series will take place in Mouseton where Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Clarabelle Cow and others lives there, miles away from Duckburg and Toontown so the show would be connected to DuckTales, Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears, Mighty Ducks, Quack Pack, TaleSpin, Goof Troop, Legend of the Three Caballeros and Roger Rabbit/Bonkers.

Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse #1 / 9.6 NM+ (1st Disney Comics) 1990 | Comic  Books - Copper Age, Disney, Mickey Mouse, Cartoon Character / HipComic

I like to see Mickey can team up with Goofy or Horace Horsecollar to stop Peg Leg Pete and Phantom Plot as other villians's evil plans on their adventures for each episodes. As this will makes what Mickey and Minnie's relationship looks like for each episodes, maybe in the final episode of the series where Mickey and Minnie are getting married after the final battle on Phantom Plot for good, I expect Mickey would proposing her in some episode before the final episode of the series.

Last edited:

Frankenstein79

I think it's most likely they'll continue to make the Ren & Stimpy looking version. Which we currently see in Runaway Railway and what they've been putting on Disney Plus.

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I think it's mostly likely they'll continue to make the Ren & Stimpy looking version. Which we currently see in Runaway Railway and they've been putting on Disney Plus.
Maybe by soon Mickey Mouse turns 100 as there will be new 2D animated Mickey Mouse series for Disney+.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Oh wow, that's interesting. I've never seen him before today.
I like to see Mickey to fighting alot of villains for each episode such as Phantom Blot, Peg Leg Pete, Professor Ecks, Doublex, and Triplex, Doctor Frankenollie, the Mad Doctor, and other villians as teaming up with Goofy, Horace, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Bonkers, Roger Rabbit or other Disney characters.

brb1006

Nope, I've been out of the loop when it comes to this Blot guy. What's he made out of? ... paint???
It varies,

The Blot is either a character in a black costume, a faceless character (as depicted in DuckTales and it's reboot, and House of Mouse), or a full painted character as seen in the Epic Mickey series.

He was a recurring antagonist in the Mickey Mouse comics and occasionally some of the Donald and Scrooge stories.

Goofy Ninja

I love the new version, I think it is a cool interpretation on Mickey.

Plus it makes Hollywood’s version of Mickey different from the other parks. Which is a very good thing. The parks are getting too similar.

MickeyMouse10

I’m actually alright with the new animation style of Mickey. Because Mickey is an ever changing character. There was even a time in the early days when he was terrifying, and probably left kids… and adults with many sleepless nights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom