New member & points

NeedMoreMickey

Original Poster
I'm a new DVC member February this year and want to make sure I understand the Use Year. I used my points for Dec 2020 Use Year. Do I have until July 2022 to either use or bank my Dec 2021 Use Year points? It made so much sense when the agent was explaining it but now I having doubts I understood her.

nickys

Premium Member
I'm a new DVC member February this year and want to make sure I understand the Use Year. I used my points for Dec 2020 Use Year. Do I have until July 2022 to either use or bank my Dec 2021 Use Year points? It made so much sense when the agent was explaining it but now I having doubts I understood her.
Those Dec 2021 points can be used for a vacation between the 1st Dec 2021 and 30th Nov 2022.

If you want to bank them to use in the following use year (between 1st Dec 2022 and 30th Nov 2023) you must bank them before the end of July 2022. You can do that at any time after 1st Dec 2021.

NeedMoreMickey

Original Poster
Those Dec 2021 points can be used for a vacation between the 1st Dec 2021 and 30th Nov 2022.

If you want to bank them to use in the following use year (between 1st Dec 2022 and 30th Nov 2023) you must bank them before the end of July 2022. You can do that at any time after 1st Dec 2021.
Thanks

Chip Chipperson

There should also be a section in your account on the DVC website that breaks down your points for the Use year and tells you when you need to bank any unused or unbooked points, so if you ever lose track of what points you need to use or bank you can check there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom