New member! How is everyone?

rev

Been lurking here a few days and have enjoyed everyones comments and imput.

My family and I have made DW an anual tradition.

We went to DL in CA and were most impressed with the cowboy style b-b-q diner. Is there anything like this in Florida?

I enjoy the discount info also.

Thanks!

barnum42

Welcome aboard.

I've not been to DL, so can't comment on the b-b-q place there, but in Animal Kingdom there is a brilliant eatery - "Flame Tree Barbecue". The atmposphere sat at the outdoor tables is great.

I think there is also a babecue place in The Land Pavilion.

Upvote 0
Hi! Glad to see another Tennessean around (I'm temporarily relocated to Clemson, SC, but I'm a TN girl at heart :D ). The Flame Tree Barbecue at AK is wonderful as is the barbecue place in The Land at Epcot. We always try to hit at least one of them every trip. As for any other type of barbecue places (theatre-style, etc), I don't know, but you've come to the right place to ask.

Welcome and enjoy yourself!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by rev
Been lurking here a few days and have enjoyed everyones comments and imput.

My family and I have made DW an anual tradition.

We went to DL in CA and were most impressed with the cowboy style b-b-q diner. Is there anything like this in Florida?

I enjoy the discount info also.

Thanks!

Hoop-Dee-Doo Review at Fort Wilderness is probably what you are looking for.

It is an expensive dinner show (around $50 per adult). When you call to make your Priority Seating, ask about discounts. Certain times of year open up different discount oppurtunities.

Upvote 0

rev

Original Poster
Re: Re: New member! How is everyone?

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Hoop-Dee-Doo Review at Fort Wilderness is probably what you are looking for.

It is an expensive dinner show (around $50 per adult). When you call to make your Priority Seating, ask about discounts. Certain times of year open up different discount oppurtunities.

thanks for all the replies!

The place in CA was very inexpensive, hamburger, hotdog, steak over an open fire affair. Wooden picnic tables, harmonica/guitar music, dark and extremely atmospheric as well as a HUGE bang -for-the-buck.

CA is worth going to just for the Matahorn bobsleds and my all time fave, Indiana Jones.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom