New member from uk

Sal

Original Poster
Just to say hi from an excited Mum of 2 boys (2 & 4yrs) who has finally managed to get the hubby to agree to a disney trip in 2008. I've been desperate to visit the world from a youngster but parents never had the funds to make it possible. As i now have my own family with 2 young disney enthusiasts, i hope to fullfill my own dreams and hopefully give the boys a holiday to remember. Disneyland Paris was fantastic last year but i'm hoping that the world will be more magical next year!
Hope to receive any advise and tips. Thanx Sally

barnum42

Hello from someone else who had to wait till he was grown up to pay for his own first Disney World trip :wave:

Oh yes - it's a lot better than the Paris Park IMHO.

Tim G

Just to say hi from an excited Mum of 2 boys (2 & 4yrs) who has finally managed to get the hubby to agree to a disney trip in 2008. I've been desperate to visit the world from a youngster but parents never had the funds to make it possible. As i now have my own family with 2 young disney enthusiasts, i hope to fullfill my own dreams and hopefully give the boys a holiday to remember. Disneyland Paris was fantastic last year but i'm hoping that the world will be more magical next year!
Hope to receive any advise and tips. Thanx Sally

..Welcome to WDWMagic.

93.gif

FULL OF FRIENDLY PEOPLE...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom