New Limited EPCOT shirts on OCT 1

mikeb1967

Original Poster
Hey folks, just got back from a nice 10 day tour of the world and a manager at mouse gear noticed my home-made retro fan shirt i had on, he told me that they will have 4 new limited retro shirt designs available only at EPCOT starting on oct. 1st, only 1,982 of each design will be produced. His name is rick and is a 2nd shift manager there. MikeB

Figment82

Hey folks, just got back from a nice 10 day tour of the world and a manager at mouse gear noticed my home-made retro fan shirt i had on, he told me that they will have 4 new limited retro shirt designs available only at EPCOT starting on oct. 1st, only 1,982 of each design will be produced. His name is rick and is a 2nd shift manager there. MikeB

Oh Rick spilled the secret... :) He's a great guy.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I dont think they're being sold only Oct 1st, but they are a limitted edition, so they might not make it past October 1st.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Wow, somebody reeeeally wants a shirt :lol: Actually I was thinking the same thing, only my thought was go to ceremony, then Pin Central, then Mouse Gear. With over 1900 of them I think we're good :animwink:

Divide the 1900 by the various sizes, and suddenly prospects dont look so good for getting the one you want.

Figment82

I think that entrance into the plaza (toys, no?) wont be the happiest place on earth immediately after the ceremony.

That's the kids room, yes. You'll want to get allll the way over to the other side of the store (the entrance by the Breezeway). You'd be better off going over to the Breezeway or the entrance with the mens apparel.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
That's the kids room, yes. You'll want to get allll the way over to the other side of the store (the entrance by the Breezeway). You'd be better off going over to the Breezeway or the entrance with the mens apparel.

Oh, don't worry, I can push and shove with the best on them. I was raised in a time when getting around Epcot meant getting through 2 Tapestry parades a night! Uphill! And backwards in the snow!

jedimaster1227

I was sworn to secrecy when I found out last week. Shame it got out so soon. I was gunna get my shirt before any of you! :lookaroun

why only october 1st? thats kind of stupid

Its another promotional thing for the 25th. Management is expecting a few thousand to be there just because its the 25th. They will sell out.

:lol: Ok - so go to the re-dedication - or go to Mouse Gear? :rolleyes:

I'm keeping my answer to myself in fear that I might say too much...

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Divide the 1900 by the various sizes, and suddenly prospects dont look so good for getting the one you want.

Just by the end of the ceremony? Yikes, I hope they last that long! We need pictures of the 4 designs, so we can organize our group into sub-groups for each shirt for when we all hit the store at the same time. We can call it coopetition :D

SDav10495

A recreation of a moment, sometime in '02/03, near the Mexico pavlion..

Lil Merf: Way-la, way-la yourself lady! Move them maracas, I've got a date with destiny and some wiener schnitzel i'm gonna be late for!

:lol:

And, uh...I guess this is my obligatory "congrats to all who are able to enjoy the wonders of Celebration 25" post. There has to be one in every thread.

Be warned though, with each new thread I loathe you all more and more. Especially when limited edition merchandise is involved.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
A recreation of a moment, sometime in '02/03, near the Mexico pavlion..

Lil Merf: Way-la, way-la yourself lady! Move them maracas, I've got a date with destiny and some wiener schnitzel i'm gonna be late for!

That might could work!! We can all chant that as we attempt to merge into Mouse Gear! If people don't step aside out of courtesy, they'll surely step aside out of fear :eek:

"Mommy why do those people keep shouting Way-la, Way-la, move them maracas?"

WDWFigment

There may be a few thousand people there for the rededication, but how many will buy each and every one of these shirts? 1 in 4 at most? Then 1 in 2 of the rest will even get a shirt (singular). If those are the magic numbers, the shirts should last all day. As popular as everything Epcot 25th will be, there is just going to be so much merchandise that I can't see it all selling out right away.

EpcotServo

That might could work!! We can all chant that as we attempt to merge into Mouse Gear! If people don't step aside out of courtesy, they'll surely step aside out of fear :eek:

"Mommy why do those people keep shouting Way-la, Way-la, move them maracas?"

We could even do the slow-motion part! Heh Heh.

Way-la! Hey hey hey way-la! way-la way-la! hey hey hey! (do-do-do) Hey-la! Way-lay Hey-la!

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom