New Land Idea for Magic Kingdom

Tink in Pink

Original Poster
Well, as most of us know, just about all disneyphiles want a new land to be themed after the TRUE disney stars---- villains. Well, this is my idea, hope you like it!

Name-Villain Estates
Walkways-cobblestone design, colors in a darkpurple/black pattern.
OTHER-On the overview of the logflume and in needed areas will be black verandas. Most buildings have sinister-castle/brick layouts. Looming over shops is an enourmous 200ft castle, black-bricked, which will house a water coaster-type ride(Think: Atlantis @ seaworld). Behind this is a whopping 375ft tall Volcano. Instead of lava errupting, it is a red lift hill coming up from the mountain and diving into a 90 degree drop.(Think:Sheikra with an extra hundred feet). Hidden from immediate view is a log flume (90ft is highest drop) which goes well below sea level. There are a few more rides, and all rides will be explained with detail in a following post.

So, what do you guys think? :):drevil:

manutdfan1

Ive always, always wanted a villians area for the magic kingdom but there is one thing wrong with yours. Your castle and the volcano will be taller than cinderella's castle. We cant let this happen b/c it is the focal point of the park. It just wouldnt look right. A beautiful castle in the middle of main street and out to the side a scary looking one the looms over cinderella's. not happening

Tink in Pink

Original Poster
Darn, you're right! Hadn't thought about that as i was lost in between projects and my crazy little land =) ill make adjusments later.
Thanks for the heads up manutdfan!

mharrington

If it will make you feel better, you could place your volcano in Adventureland and call it Fire Mountain. Or you could rename it as a geyser and place it in Frontierland.

Tink in Pink

Original Poster
If it will make you feel better, you could place your volcano in Adventureland and call it Fire Mountain. Or you could rename it as a geyser and place it in Frontierland.

Hmm nice ideas but i might adjust the first post once im done with Child Torture device.... err book report, to make it into a Good vs. Evil Park!

If you want the above idea, pray that i don't fall asleep on my keyboard.:rolleyes:

Tink in Pink

Original Poster
Apologies to all

I dispappeared for about a month because of many things. I will elaborate on my idea after I return from WDW.(Leaving Tomorrow, WOOOOT!:king: )
Once again, sorry for the wait and Holiday Wishes to all!:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom