New Inside Everest and Queue Line Photos

Yen_Sid1

Original Poster
Here are some recent in depth Everest photos:

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=14248&cat=500&page=1

Here are a lot of photos of the Queue line with some detail, just browse the whole photo album:

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=14251&cat=500&page=1

Also they have blocked the walkway around Everest and taken down the construction walls. I think they are trying to finish up the village/queue line for Friday's big annoucement. If you want to get some great photos of the village/queue line, I think Friday will be your best chance.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=14257&cat=500&page=1

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Great work! many thanks :)

Everest is looking better and better with each part we see. It's great to see Disney doing such a thorough and detailed job on this. It really looks to me like Everest is going to raise the bar. Those anti-Animal Kingdom people are going to be eating their words soon enough.

I can't believe how quick this is all coming along. I won't be there until July, and I can only imagine how far along it will be then.

Awesome pics, thanks a ton!

05/05/05 -- 2 More Days!

MichelleBelle

Wow, looks great! Thanks so much for sharing your pics! :wave:

On a side note, I've loved the pics of Lucky so far, mainly because the people around him in the pictures have this look on their face like they don't quite know what to make of him. It's cute.

Disneyfan1981

Those pics are amazing. EE is quickly becoming my favorite ride just because of all the build-up. This one looks like it won't disappoint and I'm really impressed by the detail going into every little thing...

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
great shots.................. i wish nobody was looking and you could take a few hundred more............. but im not complaining.

good job.

jmuboy

WOW!!! Joe Rhode and WDI need a big round of appluase for this effort! Looks like EE might have a better queue than Kali (and Kali has one of the best theme park queues ever).

Thank you WDW for building this ride "the right way"

Captain Hank

That is incredible theming in the queue! It looks like those structures have been there for hundreds of years. I can't wait to experience this!

KevinPage

wdwmagic said:
It really looks to me like Everest is going to raise the bar. Those anti-Animal Kingdom people are going to be eating their words soon enough.

Nah, I'm anticipating them showing photos of the construction and claiming "bad show".

(IE - look at how the tip of the port-a-potty door is visible if you stand on your friends shoulders and peer through the construction wall while pushing the tree branches out of the way).

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dxwwf3

Let's hope that Disney gets this one right. The Animal Kingdom needs this to be a hit SO bad. And it looks like that they have spared no expense in creating EE.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
KevinPage said:
Nah, I'm anticipating them showing photos of the construction and claiming "bad show".

(IE - look at how the tip of the port-a-potty door is visible if you stand on your friends shoulders and peer through the construction wall while pushing the tree branches out of the way).

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
lets hope not, things can get a little out of control

skeeter

Wow--my anticipation is building! Thank you for sharing those photos--how do you get to do that? When Disney builds a new attraction, do they ask construction workers not to photo anything? Just curious... :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom