New Feature New editor including Giphy support

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
We have a shiny new editor, which has an updated look, easier previews, new attachment manager, and direct support of searching for and inserting GIFs via Giphy.

Most of it is self explanatory, but as always, let me know of any problems, questions, suggestions.

Enjoy!

1600953544177.png

nickys

Premium Member
I don’t have all those options on my editor, and some options have gone altogether like the emojis.
I’m using an iPad, could that be an issue?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I don’t have all those options on my editor, and some options have gone altogether like the emojis.
I’m using an iPad, could that be an issue?
It is compatible with iOS. Do you see three little dots arrange vertically on the menu bar?

nickys

Premium Member
It is compatible with iOS. Do you see three little dots arrange vertically on the menu bar?
Ah, thanks! I see some extra things now. It is a PITA though, three separate drop downs in order to do what used to be readily available before. The emojis were so good to have right there instead of having to use the keyboard ones.

Is there a guide to what all the icons are?

nickys

Premium Member
Ah, thanks! I see some extra things now. It is a PITA though, three separate drop downs in order to do what used to be readily available before. The emojis were so good to have right there instead of having to use the keyboard ones.

Is there a guide to what all the icons are?
Thank you so much @wdwmagic for returning the emojis icon to be visible in the reply box. 😍

Can I ask what the three icons are next to the draft icon (the square brackets; the two diamonds; and the reversed undo arrow)?

Other than that I think I have most figured out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom