New DVD Rumor

SpyDis

Original Poster
SpyDis reproting in from Celebration....

A new Christmas DVD will be available in the parks in a week or so that features a special feature of the Osborne Lights.

It includes multiple, switchable angles as you walk down the street, an interview with the Osborne family and an interview with the Disney crew that sets the lights up.

SpyDis signing off...

Dwarful

Any way those of us that don't get to go to WDW during the holidays can get this DVD? I would really like to get it..sounds great! Thanks for any info!

ACE

Can someone verify this rumor. Not that I don't believe SpyDis, but a new member with three posts and the same type of info in their profile that a certain "Persona-non-grata" uses, makes me wonder.

:wave: ACE

SpyDis

Original Poster
I'll see if there's a way to order the disc directly from Disney. Wouldn't it be interesting if the producer of the disc was actually posting on this site when they new a new product was coming out?

Just a thought.

SpyDis

Original Poster
Addtional Info

SpyDis reporting in with more information...

The Christmas DVD and VHS are available by calling the Disney Merchandise mail order number. If I'm allowed to post that number, I will with permission from the site host. The VHS is available now and the DVD will hit the shelf by this time next week.

The DVD includes a special feature with full length performances of three of the EPCOT storytellers and another specail feature of a 10 min full length walk down the Osborne lights.

As you walk down the street, you can change angles on the DVD and watch the entire walk from the front, left, right and back in addition to the director's cut.

At the same time, you can switch between Christmas music, an interview with the Osbornes or an interview with the Disney crew.

Signing off....

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I don't know you SpyDis, but I like your username...

I believe you though... with how many filmings they've scheduled me over the past 3 months, I don't doubt you at all

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom