NEW Disney Store

wdwmaniac

Original Poster
I visited the revamped Disney Store. It is very ugly!! It looks like every mall store now and they took all the characters out. Has anyone else seen the new desgin?

mickeyfan

Where was the store you visited? Was it brand new or did they remodel an existing store? Ours here is Florida is still the same!:)

wdwmaniac

Original Poster
It was in Cherry Hill New Jersey. They also had one in CA. They are all old ones with a new image(remodel). They took all the characters away and put up regular wall with some mickey images up and where the big TV is the just have a gaint D.

mickeyfan

Well, I guess ours is doomed to be the same one day then. I will have to go more often and enjoy it as it is now before the change!:(

Tink

I used to work at the DIsney Store and I remember seeing the plans for the new design for stores. It was supposed to have a kiosk for ordering online. DId this new store have one of these?

wdwmaniac

Original Poster
Yes it did I checked out it was nothing cool just a computer connected to the D-store online. They did have TV's at the entrance they were medium size that had ADs for Disney and its movies and parks. But at least I live in an area of many malls I have like 6 others to visit that are still the old style.

DisJosh

I love the Disney store.......so you mean theyre taking out the big screen and the little animatronic character scenes? That sux.

I have to say that I'm not too surprised that they are remodeling the stores and their product line. I was hoping for something slightly more snazzy though. Oh well.:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom