New Dining Package at Festival of the Lion King

Rteetz

Original Poster
Festival of the Lion King Dining Packages Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom

The Tier I Festival of the Lion King Signature Dining Package (which includes lunch or dinner at Tiffins Restaurant, priority VIP seating at Festival of the Lion King, and a safari tour) is $99 per adult and $49 per children ages 3-9 (tax and gratuities not included).

The Tier II Festival of the Lion King Signature Dining Package (which includes lunch or dinner at Tiffins Restaurant and priority reserved seating at Festival of the Lion King) is $74 per adult and $29 for children ages 3-9 (tax and gratuities not included).

DisneyDebRob

I know, another upcharge but this is very reasonable. Actually not even sure if it is a upcharge. Anyway, I spend that amount when my wife and I go to Tiffins. Add in a spot at FotLK which isn’t a big deal and a another ride through safari, well it’s like getting the last two for nothing. Not bad, no complaints from me about this one.

dreamfinder

$7 more for Tier II than for the RoL dining package, which I assume is the same menu selections. Wonder if that means an increase is coming for the RoL packages?

CJR

I personally won't be doing this since I have a hard time paying for something that I'm already paying for, but a game changer would be an upgrade to more comfortable seats at FotLK. Something with back support would be nice. Maybe even add some cushions... I know I'm dreaming, but it's not a bad idea.

wendysue

I am usually fine with upcharges for special experiences, but this is rubbing me the wrong way. It will just end up cutting down the number of times I go see that show, knowing that the good seats are already gone.

Yes! My thoughts exactly. Having already paid for this show, I now get to sit in the back row if I don't pay the upcharge. Oh well, we have seen this show enough times already.

righttrack

What's nice about this is that it puts the show into a schedule (meal, ride, show) where you can do it. All to often these days people miss out on shows because of FP times, etc. This may make it easier for people to squeeze in.

Bartledvd

It will be interesting to find out if you can pick any of the standard menu items or if it will be from a specific menu just for the package as if you go for the most expensive of each course plus Adult beverage then you can save a little over standard menu.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I've seen this show three times. It's okay, but not on a must do list anymore.

Never was it an issue getting in, nor finding a decent seat because the house is small to start with, think theatrical tent: everyone is close to the stage. So... what is the appeal to paying for a dining package for this? I just don't understand.

...they’ll drink the sand.🏝

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom