New Castle Stage Show?

wishesnighttimespec

Original Poster
Do we have any word on whether or not MRFF is returning or if we are getting a new 50th edition castle show? Since the castle stage went under refurb and for the past fourth months has sat empty makes me think we are getting a new show, but I could be wrong. Would love to hear others thoughts!

Splashin' Ryan

Seeing that they installed the new heating/drying system under the stage floor I would assume they had some vague idea of what was happening with the space in the future. Side note - I'm bummed they boarded up the stage lift permanently now. I know it hadn't been working for years, but seeing the stage rise up for the finale of certain shows was always so exciting.

I'm surprised that the stage shows haven't returned before the parades, now that we know the Christmas parade is returning. I would assume that the stage shows require fewer performers than a full parade no?

Brian

I'm surprised that the stage shows haven't returned before the parades, now that we know the Christmas parade is returning. I would assume that the stage shows require fewer performers than a full parade no?
Yes, but the most of the actors in the stage shows are Equity and cost more per hour than up to five parade performers (non-Equity).

mm52200

Seeing that they installed the new heating/drying system under the stage floor I would assume they had some vague idea of what was happening with the space in the future. Side note - I'm bummed they boarded up the stage lift permanently now. I know it hadn't been working for years, but seeing the stage rise up for the finale of certain shows was always so exciting.

Lift was part of the platforms that sat on the stage. Lift was already taken out when the platforms were rebuilt for MRFF so it’s been gone for about five years at this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom