New Cast Member Question

itsajollyholiday9

Original Poster
Just had my Traditions on Wednesday and some onboarding yesterday! It was all so very magical. I was just wondering how long it would be until I get my first check. Thanks in advance!

itsajollyholiday9

Original Poster
I definitely heard about that. I guess more specifically, is there a holdback on your first check? Will it be a week or two after my first day? Or do you actually get paid for the previous week?

Driver

I definitely heard about that. I guess more specifically, is there a holdback on your first check? Will it be a week or two after my first day? Or do you actually get paid for the previous week?
No hold backs, but if you made a purchase for example some new CM's will buy their shoes from the shoe store at Westclock. That gets deducted from your pay. And did you sign up for direct deposit or a paper check? If you chose a paper check you need to find out where they are distributed from. A supervisor should be able to answer that. I went DD right away it's so much easier, gets deposited at midnight.

itsajollyholiday9

Original Poster
No hold backs, but if you made a purchase for example some new CM's will buy their shoes from the shoe store at Westclock. That gets deducted from your pay. And did you sign up for direct deposit or a paper check? If you chose a paper check you need to find out where they are distributed from. A supervisor should be able to answer that. I went DD right away it's so much easier, gets deposited at midnight.

Awesome. Thank you. They haven’t actually gone over DD or anything with me yet. I start my actual training on Monday, so I’m sure it’ll be done then.

Driver

Traditions before onboarding? That’s different. Glad everything is going good for you!!
^^^^^^ That's right, when you did your on boarding paperwork ( some of it through e mail) they send you the forms to fill out for your bank information for DD. Also on the day of traditions Partners Credit Union is set up in the cafeteria at Disney U. You can open an account and have DD set up there as well. If you missed all that then your best bet would be to go to Partners and set up an account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom