New AP Rates Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDW Newsletter

Original Poster
I looked and couldnt find if this has already been posted, but I think it fits in this category of NEWS:

August - Sept. Annual Pass rates have been released, hope it can help someone out.

Booking dates: 6/18 - 9/27/08
Travel dates: 8/3 - 9/27/08
Booking code FKH
Value $64
Moderates $99 plus tax
AKL standard $144 plus tax
Beach Club Gdn $244 plus tax
Polynesian Gdn $259 plus tax
Grand Floridian Gdn 304 plus tax
Wilderness Cabin $174 plus tax
Saratoga Studios $169 plus tax

Kman101

When are Sept-Dec usually released? I'd venture a guess that possibly November's would come out in September?

dreamfinder

Anyone know if they offer AP discount rates at the Contemporary?

Sometimes they do. Call and ask if there are any using that code. Since it wasn't specified, it may not be a huge break, or may only have a few rooms. The discounts are determined by availability and demand for a certain resort/room type. If the Contemporary is booked to their expected level at this time, no discount will be offered. But if they are under their desired occupancy level, then yeah, they will offer the discounts. But it may only exist for say Tower Room, Kingdom View, 8th floor. Or something equally specific. Call and ask, can't hurt if they say no.

Horizonstta

I have a two night stay at the Contemporary booked in early September. I was able to save $91 per night on a room with a Magic Kingdom view in the main tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom