New animation at Star Tours

Tim_4

Original Poster
The transmission that is usually Leia or Ackbar now features Yoda. I've never seen it before. Someone correct me if it's been there before and I just never caught that one.

Killnme

My favorite ride is the starting with Darth Vader telling the ship to stop, then going to the Wookie planet, followed by Yoda and finally going through the city planet.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
My favorite ride is the starting with Darth Vader telling the ship to stop, then going to the Wookie planet, followed by Yoda and finally going through the city planet.
Every version is the same to me.
Whenever I get suckered to ride it, it always ends the same way. Me, with my eyes tightly closed, head as close to my knees as possible, and breathing slowly - in through the nose, out through the mouth.

HiYa Pal

I was the spy once, but don't remember if it said he or she, but I usually like to ride in the back row (my legs don't reach the ground in that row so I get tossed around more) , so I'm not often in the right spot ;)

Rob562

Interesting.

The transmissions refer to the spies as "her". I wonder how they let the system know if guy or girl and whether they mess it up sometimes. Lol.

I believe there is a backstage CM that verifies photos to make sure they have a clear view of someone in the cabin, so presumably they also tell the system him/her and there's probably a default "them".

-Rob

tissandtully

I believe there is a backstage CM that verifies photos to make sure they have a clear view of someone in the cabin, so presumably they also tell the system him/her and there's probably a default "them".

-Rob
Cool, that's what I figured but hadn't seen anything confirming it.

Todd H

Wow I've ridden it roughly a bajillion times. The odds were never in my favor.

odds.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom