New and info WDW 7-17

So I just got back from a verrrrrryyyyy long trip to WDW. And here is what i have to report... Sorry there are no pics, please just use your imagination....

We will start with MK:

- The crowds were huge over the 4th of July weekend, hardly anywhere to walk

-The monsters Inc ride/show looks to be well underway

-Street cars were running all day

-Over all nothing else to report here, just very clean and the best i've seen it in some time

Next we head over to AK:

-About a mile of walls in Asia between Everest and the Rapids

-Huge crowds once again,

-Everest had a 4 hour standby wait on 7-8

Next lets travel over to MGM

-No signs of walls or construction at this park

-Very Busy

-Little Mermaid needs a rehab, the sound wasnt working too well.

And last EPCOT

-Oh I didn't get to go to EPCOT....

Ask any questions you may have....

Mufasa's Pride

Thrawn2.0 said:
-About a mile of walls in Asia between Everest and the Rapids

-Everest had a 4 hour standby wait on 7-8

The walls are probably for the new Asia sit-down restaurant.

Man, I never heard Everest being that busy. Do you know how long single rider and Fastpass lines were?

TinksQueen2

I was there in May,week of Memeriol Day. We were able to get on EE, it was about a 40 wait, 20 minutes in the Hot sun. The fast pass was a three hour wait.

CoffeeJedi

Thrawn2.0 said:
No I didnt have time, do you have a problem with it
its just very odd, with 10 days, i find it very hard to believe that you couldn't find a single afternoon or evening to go to Epcot

Pete C

How does this fall into the News and Rumors category? It looks like a Trip Report to me. Does everyone here simply ignore the trip reports forum, because I always see a lot of picture reports and trip reports on this and the General Discussion forums.

imagineer boy

Thrawn2.0 said:
No I didnt have time, do you have a problem with it

Don't embarrass yourself Thrawn. I know all about you.Whatever hide, I discover. Whatever, you put in your toilet, I place on my mantle piece, get the picture?

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy said:
Don't embarrass yourself Thrawn. I know all about you.Whatever hide, I discover. Whatever, you put in your toilet, I place on my mantle piece, get the picture?
If you must carry on like this, please take it to the PM's. This board is for Disney discussion, you know this.:wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
imagineer boy said:
you put "that" on your mantle :eek:

:lol: sorry, had to have the Happy Gilmore reference....... minus the eating part

CoffeeJedi

STR8FAN2005 said:
If you must carry on like this, please take it to the PM's. This board is for Disney discussion, you know this.:wave:
i think he was just quoting The Penguin in "Batman Returns", but i'm not sure

DisneyGal126

Clark Griswold said:
Were there any "big" rides that broke down and needed some quick tending to?

"America, spread your golden wings across the sky..."

I was in Disney over the 4th and they were having problems with the HM in the morning of the 6th. It was closed for a while and CM's were saying it was technical stuff... when we got on the ride it stopped twice (once by the knocking doors and again in the grave yeard)... and may I add that was quite creepy :)

jimmyritt33

From everything i've read in the last few months, it seems that the parks are getting some of the TLC that they've badly needed. And I assume with the new regime most of the attrastions will get the same treatment with time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom