New 50th Anniversary VIP Tour

Chomama

This one is interesting. I am waiting to hear reviews from friends doing it and I will share here. It has the potential to offer a peak into things ha that previous tours haven’t. It also has the potential to be a tiny waste of time

Touchdown

This seems light on details, what exactly are you going to tour at MK besides BOG? Utilidoors? Maybe some opening day attractions/tours like HM, Pan, CBJ and iasw? I need more details.

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
This seems light on details, what exactly are you going to tour at MK besides BOG? Utilidoors? Maybe some opening day attractions/tours like HM, Pan, CBJ and iasw? I need more details.
I thought maybe a modified Keys to the Kingdom or Marcelino tour. It doubt it will include the Utilidors, KTTK is minimum age of 16, this is 12.

Ayla

I thought maybe a modified Keys to the Kingdom or Marcelino tour. It doubt it will include the Utilidors, KTTK is minimum age of 16, this is 12.
I've done KTTK and it was worth every single penny. This? Not a chance. It's over $1000 per person (that doesn't include park tickets)!!!

icecreamrules

I booked this tour for the beginning of Dec. As far as I know, it includes visiting inside Cinderella's Royal Suite and more. I am trying to find others who went to hear the details.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom