Never been to Universal…

sfbntpc

Original Poster
Dis frequenter here, but I have no idea where to start at Universal. Is there a site that gives advice or offers touring plans similar to all the one out there for Disney? Or maybe you navigate the parks better than the websites. Going with sons baseball team July 11-19
Thanks!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Start with the Unofficial Guide to Universal and get the touringplans add on for Universal. Other than where to stay, a few must do restaurants, how many day/hopper?/water park? tickets and how long you're staying for there really isn't much planning. That being said stay at one of the 3 deluxe resorts to get express Pass included. You may get enough in discounts to make an AP worth while

sfbntpc

Original Poster
Start with the Unofficial Guide to Universal and get the touringplans add on for Universal. Other than where to stay, a few must do restaurants, how many day/hopper?/water park? tickets and how long you're staying for there really isn't much planning. That being said stay at one of the 3 deluxe resorts to get express Pass included. You may get enough in discounts to make an AP worth while
Thanks! We are actually blessed enough to get a Freedom Pass , and I may add a day or two of the express pass after our tournament is over. I definitely need to look at the touring plans.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks! We are actually blessed enough to get a Freedom Pass , and I may add a day or two of the express pass after our tournament is over. I definitely need to look at the touring plans.
Depending on when you're going you may not need EP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom