Netflix Tip for WDW Fans

OliveMcFly

Do you like watching those Disney Park documentaries on Netflix? I've been spending a sad amount of time watching them, but when I searched for Disney, I could only ever find about four of these (one about AK, one about Disney Land, one was Ultimate Disney World, one about DCL, and one was Unknown DisneyWorld. I was a little bummed there weren't more.

Well, the other night I searched on Netflix for Alex Pels (which I've just found is the name of the narrator) and this resulted in two more of these! One is behind the scenes at WDW, and...I forget what the other one is. Maybe it was just one additional - I definitely didn't find the Behind the Scenes at WDW unless I searched for Alex Pels.

If anyone has tips for finding other shows about WDW similar to these I'd love to hear them. Stuff on YouTube would be great too, as with our new wi-fi TV I can watch YouTube videos. I'm really only interested in longer shows though, not so much in things that are just a few minutes.

Hope this is of interest to someone, and thanks in advance for any further viewing tips!
Nice tip! I usually go to YouTube for older documentaries and specials from the 80s. It's always fun to reminisce.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom