'Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!'

Creathir

Bob's Fish Fry: A Musical Dining Experience!

13100957_1601170603533251_8490152519099993330_n.jpg

TYOTimer

What an awesome coaster! Sadly I have not ridden it yet, I also have not ridden Hagrids coaster. The pandemic has really messed up my life. I am a big fan of Universal and SeaWorld and yes, WDW.

You can be a fan and get mad at changes even though they are gonna do what they are gonna do.

But, yes, it now looking like my dollars will be spent on Universal and SeaWorld going forward even though, as a family we had three WDW platinum passes for about 13 years before the pandemic hit.
Velocicoaster is insane. I love the coaster to death (even if it does give me Vertigo if I sit on the right side of the train), and is probably only matched by RMCs.

But, I have mid level passes for all 3, and WDW has ticked me off to the point that I barely go anymore

dreamfinder

Am I the only one who didn't find the current version to play to packed houses? Most times when we went there were still plenty of seats in the upper sections. Unless we were the abnormalities I don't see a benefit to cutting the show length and packing more shows in.

We liked it as is, our DS always enjoyed it.

JohnD

I'm just really curious to see what they do. Indiana Jones? Zootopia copy/paste from overseas? Something totally unexpected would be nice like new zoo sections but I'm a sucker for animals.

My pick would be to retheme to S. America. Then retheme Dinosaur to Indy (it's the same track as Indy in DL), except theme this one to S. America also, maybe around the Mayan idol? Throw in dangerous animals (AAs not real) like piranha, or something.

EeyoreFan#24

There taking everything that still works and combining it with everything that still works from little mermaid to make one kinda working show.

Boom upgrade.

The Aracuan Bird

I'm happy to see this but also ***** off at the other site which gave the impression Nemo was gone for good (everything removed and "destroyed"). That's "news"?
Not to give the other site much credit, but it probably was gone at the moment they posted the article. We’ve seen from management over the past few years that they make decisions, especially ones regarding their cast and entertainment staff, practically on the fly. They looked at the social media press and decided to reverse course before anything was officially announced.

The fact that they are in “the early stages of development” for this “reimagined show” tells me that this decision is quite fresh.

FantasiaMickey2000

It’s abhorrent what that site did. The fact that they wound up being correct is irrelevant. It’s the fact that the cast found out via a click bait article first. Even more abhorrent is that the person who leaked the information to that site had to work for the company and be high enough up that they knew this was coming. The cast didn’t deserve to read about it on social media first. How anyone could continue to give that site traffic and clicks is beyond me.
That’s on Disney. If the news is out there it’s going to be posted. That’s how it works in any industry. Don’t blame Tom for posting facts. Blame Disney for not informing people when a decision had been made.

CJR

They were quick to take charge of this news. For good reason too, since it's pretty much keeping the same name, it would be very confusing to guests if they heard it was gone. Glad something will be coming to the theater.

My guess is that this will slide in pretty quickly when Everest closes, although it may not be immediate. I could see President's Day Weekend, early Spring Break at the latest. Here's hoping!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom