'Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!'

PiratesMansion

Yeah, it was around for 20 years and had a good run, but it needed to be replaced. Nighttime shows are more replaceable than attraction shows.
So Illuminations being replaced makes sense, but the endurance of stagnant stage shows at DHS is defensible and correct, actually?

That's a take.

At any rate, if FN:TM closes forever, that's fine with me. I never understood what people saw in that show, and it's easily the most overrated of the "event" stage shows that I've seen. But then, turning non-musical films into musicals almost never works for me-it's always forced and awkward. If there were meant to have been songs, they would have put them in when they made the original movie!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
So Illuminations being replaced makes sense, but the endurance of stagnant stage shows at DHS is defensible and correct, actually?

That's a take.

At any rate, if FN:TM closes forever, that's fine with me. I never understood what people saw in that show, and it's easily the most overrated of the "event" stage shows that I've seen. But then, turning non-musical films into musicals almost never works for me-it's always forced and awkward. If there were meant to have been songs, they would have put them in when they made the original movie!
I bet you enjoy things like Dixie Stampede and Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud shows don’t you...

unmitigated disaster

The rest did wonders for my feet - all the aches and pains went away after the show for the rest of the trip - but the show bored me, possibly because I don't particularly like the movie. My father had never seen the movie and was lost. The puppets/costumes are gorgeous and I'd love to see them up close in an exhibit but otherwise meh. No big loss.

Animaniac93-98

Exactly. I’m sure they’ll make a new show once it’s deemed necessary for the park.

Not to worry everyone, a replacement has already been announced by Disney

enchanted fish copy.jpg

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom