Need your quick opinion on my trip

bigpimpindaddy

Original Poster
going in End of June. booked the last week of June. Will it be hot, very hot, or extremely hot? I've been there before in July, about 14 years ago... i have kids that are under 8 years old going with me... how to keep cool? I got portable fans, cool rags, sun hats, freezing water bottles... staying on resort. whats your opinion on how hot it will be end of june?

Legendary

Very Hot and humid. Sounds like you have all the right supplies. Aim for air cooled indoor attractions in the mid afternoon.

The Empress Lilly

With the exception of pictures of me in my younger years, and possibly the Sun's core, nothing is hotter than Orlando end of June.

The humidity seems to peak a bit later in summer than the temperture, so that helps a bit.

Gainesvillain

Since you are staying on property, take advantage of EMH and take an afternoon nap in the AC or hit the pool, then head back out as the sun begins to sink.

bigpimpindaddy

Original Poster
ok alright, my plan is hit the parks at open and chill until noon. go back to hotel and eat and sleep. then come back out around 6pm ish till midnight/1am closing...

BoarderPhreak

Hot and humid, probably pretty good crowds too. Plan to hit parks as early as possible, take a break mid-day and come back later in the afternoon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom