need transport. for early morn.trail ride

dann

My Family will be at WDW 4/11-4/19 and have a reservation
for atrail ride at fort wilderness on Monday the 15th.8:30a.m.
we'll be staying at CBR.My Question is how do we get from CBR
to FW that early in the morning.I dont think the buses will get me there on time.does disney have any kind of taxi service
I dont really want to call an off site taxi. any body have any suggestions?

Thespis

Disney does not run it's own taxi service but there are taxis that run within WDW. You can get from anywhere in the world to anywhere in the world for about $10 or less. We've done this on occasion when we didn't want to wait for a bus. Let me tell you, when it's late and you're tired and you want to be at your hotel NOW, that non-WDW taxi can seem pretty magical!

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I'm sure disney will find a way for you to get there. Generally, when they give you times like that, they really mean later--just don't want people showing up ridiculously late. I mean...last year, we had a Backstage Safari tour for 8 am, but the trains to Conservation Station (where the tour begins) didn't even start till 8:30. The tour didn't start till 9.

Upvote 0

niteobsrvr

When you get on property, call WDW-RIDE from your room phone and tell them where you need to get to and when. They will either provide you with the appropriate busses to take or suggest you call a taxi.

I would suggest a taxi because bus service at that time of day isprimarily concerned with moving people from resorts to parks. They will be busy and you might have to wait due to the fact that buses will fill up quickly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom