need some help, please

Noah&Emily'sMom

Original Poster
Hi all, I could really use some help :lookaroun . My DH has always wanted one of those giant books that hold tons of pins, we used to see them all over the place but now I have been looking everywhere and can't seem to find any. Do they still make them? Are they only available @ WDW? any help would be great
Thanks

Noah&Emily'sMom

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies, I've never heard of MainStreet mega store, What is so bad about it? Also when you say call disney do you mean the florist? I have that number, I was told the florist would be the one to arrange a gift for our son to be delivered to our room as we check in, is this the same deal?

Enderikari

yes, they still make them, and, off the top of my head, I want to say you can order from Disney Direct by calling 407-363-6200

barnum42

Noah&Emily'sMom said:
I've never heard of MainStreet mega store, What is so bad about it?
What's so bad? Extortionate prices. One assumes they go into the park, buy the goods at full retail price, then put their mark-up on top of that. It's the only way to explain why everything there is so expensive.

English Belle

barnum42 said:
What's so bad? Extortionate prices. One assumes they go into the park, buy the goods at full retail price, then put their mark-up on top of that. It's the only way to explain why everything there is so expensive.

. . . and they take the payment weeks before the order arrives, and when it finally does the goods are so badly packaged they are damaged.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom