need some help for trip on Jan 2-7th

3halls

Hi everybody!

I am helping a friend plan her upcoming trip. Nobody in their party has ever been to WDW before and since they are leaving so soon I only have time to throw a few tips their way. They will be there from Fri Jan 2nd until the following wednesday. (flying in and out on Thursdays)

I was hoping you all could help me tell her which parks would be best to visit on certain days (avoiding early entry days but also considering crowd levels). Also, does anyone know where I can find out the parade and fireworks schedules for the certain parks? I checked the WDW official site and found park hours but couldn't find event schedules.

Here is some general info. that might help you give me some good tips. Friend is 7 months pregnant, has a 3 yr old daughter and her and her husband are traveling with the in-laws and her teenage brother and girlfriend. They are staying off-site.

Thanks for any tips you can come up with!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
The 2nd to the 4th will be very crowded with the New Years holidays just ending, so avoid Magic Kingdom at all costs during those times. Visit MGM Studios and Animal Kingdom, crowds there won't be as bad as MK or Epcot.

About the times and information for the parks, the official WDW website does have them listed. On the calendar, look at the number which will be the date, and click on it. It will take you to a page with the park hours, fireworks and parade times, refurbishment schedule, etc.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom