Need some advice regarding Rehiring from Disney Store.

CMdisneystorewest

Original Poster
I'm currently working for the Disney Store, I've been there about 3 years. I love the company, my fellow castmembers and my leads. Unfortunately, my store manager can be difficult to work with. At times, she can be as kind as the Fairy God Mother and other times, she's the worst version of Cruella de Vil.

At the moment, we had a disagreement about certain things regarding over scheduling me. So it's safe to say that we are not in the best standings, she even told me recently that "she doesn't want me to burn my bridges".

My point is, if I try to leave giving her at least 2 to 3 weeks notice in advance, can she still place me in the DO NOT HIRE LIST. Mind you I'm leaving because I've found another job that will require me to travel in and out of the county and I can't balance both. One day I hope to return to the company but I'm really scared. Can someone here help ease my fears or give me some best advice in this course of action.

HoldenC

Cut your losses and don't worry about going back to Disney. Embrace this new opportunity without worrying about the old.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
My point is, if I try to leave giving her at least 2 to 3 weeks notice in advance, can she still place me in the DO NOT HIRE LIST. Mind you I'm leaving because I've found another job that will require me to travel in and out of the county and I can't balance both. One day I hope to return to the company but I'm really scared. Can someone here help ease my fears or give me some best advice in this course of action.

Two weeks notice with a clean record card should be enough for a positive rehire status.

Ricky Spanish

I'm currently working for the Disney Store, I've been there about 3 years. I love the company, my fellow castmembers and my leads. Unfortunately, my store manager can be difficult to work with. At times, she can be as kind as the Fairy God Mother and other times, she's the worst version of Cruella de Vil.

At the moment, we had a disagreement about certain things regarding over scheduling me. So it's safe to say that we are not in the best standings, she even told me recently that "she doesn't want me to burn my bridges".

Is it a big deal to travel in and out of the county?
Now, if you were traveling in and out of the country.........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom