need opinion on ps for norway breakfast

wdwlover

well - i am in my 90 day window and each day i am making a different reservation - well yesterday i started calling just before 7 , got connected, then stayed on hold for 20 minutes.....
Of course by the time the agent answered all the PS at Norway for breakfast were gone.....

What are the chances do you think that there might be a cancellation before I go ...and is there any better way to go about doing this other than calling every day??

Just wondering .... Thanks for any advice you can send my way....

Ausdaddy

I believe there is a good chance. I have gotten ps for Cindy's royal table this way. Sometimes they even add additional times. One time we called about something else and they just flat out offered ps to us saying they had additional times. Definately keep calling.

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

Keep calling, you never know. I have heard of people calling just days prior to their arrival date and getting lucky with a cancellation. We booked our Norward PS on the 90th day, about mid-day and their were lots of times available. Of course, that was 90 days out. I didn't even enquire about Cindy's..

Upvote 0

mypalStitch

Keep calling!! I called 4 times in one night and finally on the last try, right at closing, I got in a the Royal Table for breakfast. Great time, 8:20 am, and for four people. Guy said someone just cancelled. So I say call as much as you can! Eventually you will get in if you try hard enough!
Good Luck!

Upvote 0

wdwlover

Original Poster
ps seating

Thanks to everyone for the replies. This information gives me hope that I might get PS for Norway. I tried this morning for Cindy's castle for breakfast. I was feeling lucky as my call was connected at 7 am - going through - I was in queue, then put on hold for 1 1/2 hours - to the end result that they were already booked....How very disappointing!! I will keep on trying though.....
Fortunately, I had not told my two girls about the breakfast - I wanted to wait until i actually secured the PS.....

One other question - As a back-up I have reservation for the princess dinner at 1900 park fare. Has anyone done this dinner - is it good??

Thanks again

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom