Need MNSSHP expert advice

Disneydad605

We will be attending on Halloween night. For those who have done it on sold out nights, which parade is better in terms of crowds; first or second? And what then would be the best location for viewing? Also, any recommendations for viewing hallowishes? We have two young ones (6&8) and one with mobility difficulty. Thanks!

DisneyRoy

I have never been to MNSSHP, but have read enough about Disney to know that the second parade will ALWAYS be the better choice with regards to crowds. People leave en masse after Hallowishes. If you can find a spot in the Hub with a quick exit after Hallowishes you should be all set. Then you should be able to get a great seat on Main Street for the second parade.

Upvote 0

jaklgreen

They will probably both be busy but the second is a better bet. Most people with little kids watch the first one and usually start to leave after the fireworks.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The second parade will be the best one.

If you have kids with mobility issues, there are or at least have been, roped off HC areas in the hub that I would make use of.

Upvote 0

ratherbeinwdw

We will be attending on Halloween night. For those who have done it on sold out nights, which parade is better in terms of crowds; first or second? And what then would be the best location for viewing? Also, any recommendations for viewing hallowishes? We have two young ones (6&8) and one with mobility difficulty. Thanks!
Just be aware that if it's raining or suppose to rain, do the first parade. We've been rained out of the second parade, and out of both parades one year. The last few years, I've noticed people simply aren't leaving after the parade. They want to get their money's worth. There are tons of little kids there right until closing.

Upvote 0

smk

Never been on the 31st BUT have to many sold out nights. I agree the second parade is better viewing, however, it is not much better than the first as far as crowds go. IF you have a wheelchair, go to the viewing area in Liberty Square for wheelchairs, it is right at the bend, so the headless horseman starts to slow down about the corner and then the horse walks over the bridge down the way.

I would suggest a slow day, lots of resting and a good meal before you go. Enter at 4 or shortly after so you can ride some rides if you want. The dance parties are so fun! We have watched the fireworks for the last several years from behind the castle in the new fantasy land area, good area but more importantly not as crowded.

Have fun!

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

The second one. Most people will have waited for the first, and even a few will be leaving the park before the second one. Much lower crowd.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom