Need Help!!

pso0418

Original Poster
I kinda have a problem, I want some really nice restaurants non park that I can get the most bang for my buck with the Dining Plan, right now I have priority seating at Wolfgang Cafe, Akersus (Daughter has to goto this one), and Concourse Steak house. Would love to hear any suggestions. Was on Allearsnet's menus and when Wolfgangs was described by my disney operator, she made it sound to be just pasta and pizza. We are looking also for someplace that we can go in khaki shorts and a polo for clothes. Thanks for your help.

jesserin

Spoodles is one of the best nonpark restaurants that is yummy and really should be a 2 table service option - but it isn't... we'll be there in 2 weeks! :) Can't wait! Check out the menu on www.allearsnet.com also - any of the buffets for lunch and dinner are great "bang for your buck" restaurants - as the price of that meal alone is usually $35+ once you include the tip! :)

tigsmom

Try Boma or Jiko in the AKL, the Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Yacht Club (better than the Concourse IMHO), Artist Point in the WL or the Whispering Canyon Cafe for the all you care to eat BBQ. Then there is the Cape May Cafe in the Beach Club for a Seafood buffet, I can go on and on.

It really all depends on the types of food you like. We had dinner at the Akershus and were not really pleased, but thats just us.

pso0418

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks for the help, the people I am meeting do not want to goto a buffet, I will have to check out the other,.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom