Need help planning a 21st b-day trip....

Hey all!

You all have always given me extremely helpful advice, especially with my last trip (12/19/2004-12/26/2004). It was a hit, and now I have I become the planner everytime we travel to WDW LOL. To quote my brother "Jessica I want you to pick the hotel and restaurants on our next trip." So of course now I am thrilled....LOL. I love planning, almost as fun as actually being there. But now I am stuck, we are going July 15- July 22, 2005. We all have AP, we are visiting for my brothers 21st birthday, (he of course acts like a child at times *lol*) and he is very big on meat, and not big on seafood at all, he has never eaten seafood in his life. We will be staying at the GF concierge (I love it, we stayed there in our last trip). We also visited Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba, which was reccomened highly by you all, I am now in love with it . However, enough with the blabber...Where can we visit that is the best in steak, and where can we go as a family, something that we will all enjoy? Maybe Le Cellier??? I heard it is amazing...does anyone have any tips for our trip? Any tips will be greatly appreciated!

<3
Jess

jesserin

Le Cellier is great for steaks (the beer cheese soup is amazing)... Although for a great fun restaurant I would head to the California Grill on top of the Contemporary - really yummy. For one really fun night on your birthday (crazy strict parents not recommended) head to Pleasure Island (I got free drinks all night on my birthday! - they don't really say they'll do that - but I just showed them my license and every single club gave me a free drink) made for a very interesting evening... :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom