Need help from Disney Paris experts

Swissmiss

Premium Member
That’s really good info that you so much for that.

May i ask did you arrive to Paris by plane?
If yes did you take train to Disneyland and then from there how did you get to Marriot?

Are the shuttles east to find

All the various hotel shuttles and other buses are just outside the train station. If you take a direct train from the airport, it will be outside the first set of exit doors as you come up from the tracks. If you take the RER (going through Paris and changing lines) the first set goes out to the parks; the shuttles and buses are around the corner to the left - you can either continue through the station to get to it or just exit and go around the building.

Be forewarned: I’ve had bad experiences multiple times with the direct trains (coming northbound). It is not uncommon for someone to leave a bag unattended and they do not mess around with this - they immediately evacuate the train station. On more than one occasion I have found myself at CDG airport because the train just skips the stop completely. I don’t know what happens on the southbound trains (coming from the airport) - those rides are very short so it is possible they are able to make an announcement to tell you not to get on the train. As the DLP station is the first stop on the train I would take, and it is 2 hours from where I board, there is no way for them to know 😉.

david10225

That’s really good info that you so much for that.

May i ask did you arrive to Paris by plane?
If yes did you take train to Disneyland and then from there how did you get to Marriot?

Are the shuttles east to find
We hired a private car service for the 4 of us. We rented the car at the train station. It was good to have. It's been a few years now but there was a cute village nearby in wher one could grab a bus to. Also a big mall within driving distance. The timeshare shuttle was active in morning and early evening. Maybe check with them for current status. The units were very cute with bedrooms upstairs and a living room and small kitchen downstairs.

Ismael Flores

Original Poster
We hired a private car service for the 4 of us. We rented the car at the train station. It was good to have. It's been a few years now but there was a cute village nearby in wher one could grab a bus to. Also a big mall within driving distance. The timeshare shuttle was active in morning and early evening. Maybe check with them for current status. The units were very cute with bedrooms upstairs and a living room and small kitchen downstairs.
thank you that is a great idea

Ismael Flores

Original Poster
All the various hotel shuttles and other buses are just outside the train station. If you take a direct train from the airport, it will be outside the first set of exit doors as you come up from the tracks. If you take the RER (going through Paris and changing lines) the first set goes out to the parks; the shuttles and buses are around the corner to the left - you can either continue through the station to get to it or just exit and go around the building.

Be forewarned: I’ve had bad experiences multiple times with the direct trains (coming northbound). It is not uncommon for someone to leave a bag unattended and they do not mess around with this - they immediately evacuate the train station. On more than one occasion I have found myself at CDG airport because the train just skips the stop completely. I don’t know what happens on the southbound trains (coming from the airport) - those rides are very short so it is possible they are able to make an announcement to tell you not to get on the train. As the DLP station is the first stop on the train I would take, and it is 2 hours from where I board, there is no way for them to know 😉.
Thank you for this info i will keep this in mind

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom