Need help from Canadian Disney fans!

Hawk4255

Original Poster
Hi all,

I was wondering, to any of you folks up in Canada, did any of you get a chance to tape the CBC special that aired on the 17th of December? It was entitled The Magical Gathering, and starred Colin Mockerie. I was present for part of the taping in WDW, and would really love to see this. If anyone hsa taped it, I am willing to work out a deal to cover the cost of shipping and a blank tape to get myself a copy. Any help is much apprciated!

TheBig2er

trust me you dont want a copy of it. It was by far the most uncmofortable show to watch. Imagine being a huge Disney fan with less than a month to go until you are there. And then you watch this show and have to turn it off after 20 minutes. Let me say that it was the worst show of all time. I mean it was painful. The CBC hasn't produced anything of relevance in my 27 years.

Mtlmouse

I have to second that opinion> I had taped it but have since erased ove it, it really wasn't worth my (or anyones) while....sorry

Hawk4255

Original Poster
It's not that I care about the show any, really, I'm a Cast Member and got to see part of the taping behind the scenes...I just want to see how it turned out, that's all...more of a memory thing, really.

That said....anybody?

MCRRBA

You could try contacting the CBC archives in Ottawa. They may be able to send you a Copy. I have not seen the program, but as a Canadian living in the US, I can tell you that Canadian humor like British humor can be different to Americans and you may be disappointed.

The Web Site is www.CBC.ca look under archives.

Hawk4255

Original Poster
Thanks for the link MCRRBA. I went ahead and emailed them, let's hope they are nice!

I understand that the humor is not the same; honestly I don't want to see it for the humor. I am a Cast Member and was able to see part of the taping at an attraction from behind the scenes, and I just want to see how it came out. Now, who else on here got to see it, and who has a copy for this hopeful CM? :wave:

MCRRBA

Good luck with your search. I live close enough to the Canadian border to get the CBC, so if it is aired again I will try to catch it for you.

Hawk4255

Original Poster
I appreciate that MCRRBA.

Now, anyone else?....I know that the person on here exists, they just haven't seen this post yet! :)

Hawk4255

Original Poster
Still waiting for that Canadian out there who taped this...I know you exist! How about you, Badnitrus, did you ever get your copy?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom