Need FP+ if doing queue, but not ride (chicken exit)?

Simba’s Mom

Original Poster
I think I know the answer, but I was wondering-if I'm just doing the queue but not riding (Say, ToT or RnRC), I assume I have to have FP+ to go in FP+ line. Besides, at EE, at least, the standby line has many more interesting artifacts. But can anyone please confirm that FP+ is still necessary if I want to go through FP+ line?

DisneyJoe

I think I know the answer, but I was wondering-if I'm just doing the queue but not riding (Say, ToT or RnRC), I assume I have to have FP+ to go in FP+ line. Besides, at EE, at least, the standby line has many more interesting artifacts. But can anyone please confirm that FP+ is still necessary if I want to go through FP+ line?
Yes, as they will want to scan your band and stop you if you don't have a valid FP+

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
If you're entering the FP+ line then yes of course you need a FP+.

If I may ask... why are you wanting to go through the FP+ line and out the chicken exit anyway?

Simba’s Mom

Original Poster
If you're entering the FP+ line then yes of course you need a FP+.

If I may ask... why are you wanting to go through the FP+ line and out the chicken exit anyway?

Actually, as I give it more thought, that's a good question. Should have given it more thought before I asked. I guess it's nothing more than habit-the FP+ line is preferable, isn't it?
:D

dreamfinder

They have no way of knowing that you would actually use the chicken exit, instead of just saying you would and staying in line to ride. Even if you plan on not riding, you need to meet the same requirements as anyone getting into that line. So FP+ if you were using the FP+ line, or minimum height if it is a ride that has height requirements.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom