Need CP help

SpaceAce

Original Poster
Im planing on applying for the CP for Fall 07 I know its far away but i wanna have everything ready. :D

Where can i find out about the classes offered for credit? :veryconfu

If i own my own house in orlando can stay there or it has to be in the apartments?:veryconfu

Im most likey going to be done with all my college requirements by the end of the summer 07 and have to wait till spring to offically graduate can i still apply for the cp? :veryconfu

Where can i find the carrer start program website?:veryconfu

Thankyou to all who post :wave:

egionet

Go to the CP website to find out all the info about the classes offered for credit. It's www.wdwcollegeprogram.com. Go under the student section and check out educational opportunities.

As for living not in the apartments, it's a rarity that CPs don't live in them. It's a great opportunity to meet new people that you don't work with. Plus the aparetments are their own little community filled with activities and fun stuff. I certainly would suggest staying there and not in your own house in Orlando.

You can apply up to your last semester in college. I actually graduated while I was on my CP. I was done with my requirements in December, went on the CP in the spring, and graduated in May. So you should be fine with applying for the Fall 07 program, but remember you can't apply in the spring of 07.

The career start program website is www.disneycareerstart.com. Although I'm not sure why you would need it because to be eligible, you must have earned a high school diploma or GED within the last 18 months and be at least 18 years old when the program begins. So as a college student you can't qualify for it. But if you need it for someone else, that's the website.

Any other questions feel free to ask, or do a search. There are soooo many threads about questions about the CP. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom