Need a Recipe Please

WDWCrave24/7

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I have a recipe request for the Maple Creme Brulee at Le Cellier.
My boyfriend and I had it on our 5 yr anniversary,and his birthday is in a couple weeks,I would love to surprise him.So if anyone knows where I could find it I would reallly appreciate it.Thanks so much for reading.

tigsmom

Hi everyone! I have a recipe request for the Maple Creme Brulee at Le Cellier.
My boyfriend and I had it on our 5 yr anniversary,and his birthday is in a couple weeks,I would love to surprise him.So if anyone knows where I could find it I would reallly appreciate it.Thanks so much for reading.

brkgnews said:
Check these threads -- if they haven't answered the question already, then post it over there.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=9941

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=39593

Good luck!:slurp:

You are right! Its posted on page 9 of our Recipe Thread in the Resorts, Restaurants, etc forum. Just click the link below for the recipe.

CLICK HERE

WDWCrave24/7 (and everyone else) I hope you join us there and create your favorite dishes. If you have any other requests please post them there. :wave:

Epcot82Guy

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS THREAD EXISTED??? :mad:
:lol:

This will be good for me, but I don't think that goal of eating more healthy is going to come true now...:slurp:

tigsmom

Epcot82Guy said:
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS THREAD EXISTED??? :mad:
:lol:

This will be good for me, but I don't think that goal of eating more healthy is going to come true now...:slurp:

A lot of people miss the thread because it is not active everyday. I try to link when I can. Please feel free to add recipes or request on and we will try to do our best to find it.

(Disney food can be part of your healthy eating... just do have it everyday! :lol: )

tigsmom

Looking for side of mac and cheese recipe at Yachtsman Steakhouse.

Please check the Recipe Index in the Dining & Restaurant forum and if it's not listed please post a request in the recipie thread as this keeps everything together in one place. Thanks :wave:

EDIT: just checked, we don't have it. Please post in the recipe thread to see if anyone has it in their files and if not you can contact Guest Relations and request it...be aware that some recipes are "secret" and not shared with the public or are commercially prepared and not available to us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom