Need a really cheap place to stay

Shane Fogleman

Original Poster
Me and my family (my wife and 4 year old son) will be going to WDW on March 5 and 6 and are looking for a really cheap place to stay for one night. Price wise I was looking for something for less than $75. We are extremely frugal and I just want to stay somewhere that is safe, decent, and not too far from the parks. Any input is much appreciated.

NiarrNDisney

I just mentioned in another post about Baymont Inn & Suites on Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (192) and Sherberth Rd.
If you go to the resorts direct website they usually have great deals not found on 3rd party sites. I was able to book my room for under $70 a night. The rooms look to have been recently renovated and are kept very clean. The resort offeres a nice continental breakfast in the lobby dining room. The parking lots were well lit and were monitored and patrolled by security as well as the other grounds. The resort is very close to the Animal Kingdom park and resort literally down the street on Sherberth. If you decide to stay here I suggest requesting a room in the court yard opposed to the rooms located steet side since the noise from the traffic can get a little loud.

yensid67

I just checked on hotelcombined.com and for 2 nights The hotels for 2 nights will start out at $64 FOR 2 NIGHTS But if you don't like anything you are finding, do a search for Rosen/Clarion Lake Buena Vista. Its right outside the gate at Hotel Plaza Blvd, nice rooms affordable, $50 a night. It offers 24 hour security, our car was fine. They walk the property at during the night on a regular basis!
I would assume you would want to stay close to Disney property. Clarion LBV, Holiday Inn LBV...just do a search for hotel in Lake Buena Vista and that should give you a good starting point...just make sure when you find a hotel to go through hotelscombined.com OR otel.com. Both of them have great prices

CaptainAmerica

better prices on hotelscombined.com and otel.com ;)than most any travel website! Sorry Captain!:cool:
It would probably beat Hotwire for a specific hotel, but Hotwire's "hot rates," where they don't tell you what hotel you're booking until after you commit, are rarely beaten.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom