Na'vi/Avatar Project M&G

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
How come there isn't a M&G with a Na'vi or a person working with ACE Avatar Project? I mean sure there is at least some kind of interaction out at the Wizarding World with Students here and there and the Train Conductor...But, why doesn't Pandora have anything? This can clearly been done with stilt walkers..Shame it's never been done...It would at least make the area inhabitable...
jake_sully_from_avatar1.jpg

cjkeating

How come there isn't a M&G with a Na'vi or a person working with ACE Avatar Project? I mean sure there is at least some kind of interaction out at the Wizarding World with Students here and there and the Train Conductor...But, why doesn't Pandora have anything? This can clearly been done with stilt walkers..Shame it's never been done...It would at least make the area inhabitable...
jake_sully_from_avatar1.jpg

Because they would look like that. IMO.

mergatroid

For a Planet that is "inhabited" with Na'vi and Creatures they seem to like rides rather than the Outside...;):hilarious:

:D

Don't get me wrong, if they could do it well enough then I think your idea would be great. I personally think they probably looked into it and decided it was possibly too difficult to pull it off as well enough as they would demand?

Having said that, Universal has done a great job with the meet and greets with both the dinosaur and the Transformers at their parks so I suppose anything is possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom