Nametag Question

Coaster3001

Original Poster
I just read over at mouseplanet that Disneyland will be getting new Gold colored name tags for its cast members. If this is so will we also get them here at WDW.

se8472

I have not heard anything and have not seen it announced yet, but it would seem that if it was going to happen, this would be the time.

disneydata

My attraction went 101 once. During the hurricanes last fall.

My attraction? Disney's Animal Kingdom :)

Can't wait for my new nametag! Just have to makr sure to call costuming before I head down to order one.

ISTCrew20

Yes, we are getting new nametags. Infact, every Disney property around the world will be getting new nametags.

Disneyland's will be gold and have the "class of XXXX" on the bottom (hire year).

Ours here at WDW are white, but has the castle at the top, with "Happiest Celebration on Earth" written across the top. Along the sides, it says " California, Hong Kong, Paris, Tokyo". I'm not sure if it will have our hometown or our favorite Disney memory on the bottom.

Irrawaddy Erik

ISTCrew20 said:
Yes, we are getting new nametags. Infact, every Disney property around the world will be getting new nametags.

Disneyland's will be gold and have the "class of XXXX" on the bottom (hire year).

Ours here at WDW are white, but has the castle at the top, with "Happiest Celebration on Earth" written across the top. Along the sides, it says " California, Hong Kong, Paris, Tokyo". I'm not sure if it will have our hometown or our favorite Disney memory on the bottom.
Thanks Patrick, I've seen pictures of the DL nametag but haven't heard anything about ours. I'll prob call at the beginning of April to have mine ready for May. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom