Name on Magic Bands

ginadee

Original Poster
With all the talk on Magic Bands I just looked up My Disney Experience and it popped up for me to customize and order. Very excited. I was wondering if people use their real names or do you put anything you want on there? Im going Nov 30-Dec 6 at PoP.

Poofiesdream

Got mine and was not given an option of names they just put your first name on. What ever you have as a first name on your account.

LizC

I used my real name. Although, I did use "Liz" instead of "Elizabeth".

I assume you can put whatever you want. My understanding is the name is so that you can tell who's is who's among the different bands in your party.

Edit: I was on the phone with a Disney person walking me through it as I did it.

ginadee

Original Poster
Got mine and was not given an option of names they just put your first name on. What ever you have as a first name on your account.
Mine had the option to customize.
Mine had the option to customize up until the end of this month. You pick the color and what name you want on it, up to 9 characters including numbers and spaces. So It looks like you can put anything. i was just wondering what most people do. I want to put something fun.

ginadee

Original Poster
Mine had the option to customize.

Mine had the option to customize up until the end of this month. You pick the color and what name you want on it, up to 9 characters including numbers and spaces. So It looks like you can put anything. i was just wondering what most people do. I want to put something fun.
Oooops, didnt mean to do that twice.

disneygirl1024

We had the option to customize our bands. Mine just has my name while on the other band......my son had his say YayDidney. (We make jokes about going to didneyworl). They printed it on there. So actually if it's tasteful you can get anything on there.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Disney has always censored names that can be used on the mouse ears...I would imagine the same strict guidelines will be used for the bands.

gboiler1

We got our bands last week, but forgot to check the underside to see our names.

Wonder if I should save the box as a highly collectible piece of Disneyana!

awoogala

With all the talk on Magic Bands I just looked up My Disney Experience and it popped up for me to customize and order. Very excited. I was wondering if people use their real names or do you put anything you want on there? Im going Nov 30-Dec 6 at PoP.
We put nicknames on ours. I was surprised we were allowed, since they don't allow nicknames on the mickey ear hats, but it did.

ginadee

Original Poster
We just got our magic bands for Princess and Goofy. The name also appears on the box under the bands.

ginadee

Original Poster
What color should I get - I am between the red and blue - choices choice
I wanted boyfriend to get red but glad he got blue. It looks great.
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom