Name Badges

province

Original Poster
I will be at the Magic Kingdom next week and I am wanting to have name badges (Special Guest) made for my family. I have seen a post here before as to where they can be purchased on Main Street, but I could not find the post again. Can someone help me? Thank you!:sohappy:

James123

Account Suspended
Originally posted by province
I will be at the Magic Kingdom next week and I am wanting to have name badges (Special Guest) made for my family. I have seen a post here before as to where they can be purchased on Main Street, but I could not find the post again. Can someone help me? Thank you!:sohappy:

I think you are taking about Disney Guest of Honor Badges. See this link: www.giftsofalifetime.com/shopping.html

:)

Also see this link: http://www.pansophist.com/mkms13.htm

cm1988

Originally posted by province

The "Monniker & Sons" cart is on the right (East) side of Town Square, outside the candy shop (former Camera Center).

Chris

You can also get them at the Christmas store in Downtown Disney. There is a room in the back that has frames. They do engraving and also have/make the name tags.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom