MyMagic+ Review - On-Going

Sassagoula-Rvr

Original Poster
I have been here a few days, and still have a few more. So far...this stuff sucks...I love the bands and the ease of always having park ticket/room key out and ready to go...however...Fastpass+ isn't even workable consistently...when it works...I will say it is very nice...BUT half the time the app doesn't update...or I can't see everyone in our group (more than one room)...It wouldn't let me select Magic Kingdom for tonight...I called them...the lady said she could make the reservations...then after 20 minutes on hold...came back and said..."This system is still in testing, and it looks like it won't let me make the reservations for you."....

How the heck am I supposed to make the reservation...if the people on the freaking Disney help line can't even make them?!?!?!

Not to mention the fact you can only do one park per day...I'm in school for software design/IT...and one of the things they harp about is developing software with the organization's business rules in mind...Disney sells park hopper passes...WHY would they not develop a system to meet those rules??

However...buying rounds of drinks at the resort bar after a long day in the parks...was pretty dang easy! :)

Overall, the system has a lot of potential...but it's almost unworkable in it's current state.

RonAnnArbor

Right now, you can still use your KTTW card in addition to your wristband to make as many fastpasses you want the old fashioned way inside the park

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom