MyMagic+ Passholder Email

sjhym333

I happened to sign into My Disney Experience the other day and when I clicked on MagicBands/Cards tab there was a tab asking me to order my MagicBands. I was shocked. Went through the steps and ordered the bands and they were at my house in less then 24 hours. The next day I got an email saying that I have been invited to test FP+. I think Disney is using the "testing" excuse to bring AP holders online to FP+ little by little. I also got the same email you received. I have been telling friends to keep an eye on their My Disney Experience account to see if they all of a sudden are being asked to order their MagicBands.

JohnD

Original Poster
I happened to sign into My Disney Experience the other day and when I clicked on MagicBands/Cards tab there was a tab asking me to order my MagicBands. I was shocked. Went through the steps and ordered the bands and they were at my house in less then 24 hours. The next day I got an email saying that I have been invited to test FP+. I think Disney is using the "testing" excuse to bring AP holders online to FP+ little by little. I also got the same email you received. I have been telling friends to keep an eye on their My Disney Experience account to see if they all of a sudden are being asked to order their MagicBands.

I already have a trip with a resort stay planned for April 5-9, so I doubt I'll be invited to a test during this phase. We already have MBs on the way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom