Mymagic +, Fast Pass+ and rider switch?

stevehousse

Yes it does, however, if you have FP+ for an attraction and use a ride swap pass, you essentially have one person in your party that will have an extra FP not used for that attraction. This worked out good for us, because I was able to reschedule that unused FP for something else u want to ride a bigger ride by yourself. Linda weird but here's an example of what I did when there.

At magic kingdom, we had FP+ for BTMR. Grabbed a ride swap pass, (we also have a 2 year old so we needed the swap.) wife and my bigger kid went first. Then me and my him went right after using the swap pass so u don't have to scan your band. I essentially had an unused FP so I went in and changed it to space mountain for myself. Both my boy aren't big enough for it, so it was nice getting to go on a bigger attraction without my family having to wait for me to do the stand by que.

Also, you aren't just stuck only using your band. I would do this for multiple attractions across the park and just grab either my wife or kids MB, again, whoever had the left over FP+...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom