my trip 6/13-6/20

Okay...so this isn't going to be long because i really only have one thing to say other than I had a blast..

Okay the only problem I really had was the way they were handling the Fast Pass now...

It used to be that the fast pass would be about equivalent or maybe just a bit longer than the actual wait and they would take way more people from the stand by lines and it would make the lines move a lot faster in general.

Now the crowds weren't bad at all as far as I could see...but they've managed to screw up fast pass so that people will pay extra money to come into the parks later...what a rip-off!

I found that at Splash Mountain....I got on the line when it said 30 minutes and I asked a CM if that was about right and he said yes. So I figured the wait would be shorter since I'd have to wait like 3 or 4 hours before I could come back for my fast pass...and this was at like 11!!!

So anyways...I got on the line...I wound up waiting for an hour and a half...and by the time I got to where you can see where they get people on...that the CM's running the lines up at the front were letting the ENTIRE fast pass line go...they would wait until a few minutes after the fast pass line would go down...let people get on...let the "mini" lines go down...then take maybe 1 or 2 families of 3 or 4 at max and then start all over again...sheesh! no wonder the stand by line was so long...they basically weren't letting ANYONE from it on....it was maybe 5 people from the stand by line every 10 minutes...does that seem logical to you?

I'm considering writing a letter to Disney cuz I was that upset...and honest...when it comes to Disney...it's hard to get me upset.

DisneyCP2000

Of all the FP attractions...i think Splash mountain has got it the WORST. You can even sense it in the cast members! I was in the same situation as you...FP folks would constantly come and the stand by line would barely move. For once is saw CM upset by this. IMO the rest of the attractions it's not as bad. But I'm glad to hear that the rest of the trip worked out well for you!

As for those FPs that are 2+ hours...you can still get one after x amount of hours so the one that you're holding doesn't lock you up for half a day. ;)

Back to your trip...Any great souvieners?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom