my million dollar question...

cantGetenough

Original Poster
i have just received my magic bands this week, my question is....i am now just figuring out how to make fast pass selections. how is this going to work on my magicband if i already have it at home? and i made a fast pass selection to BOG, however, that is not showing up on MDE, all this new technology is killing me, i feel like this is a part time job sometimes;)

Tom

Beta Return
i have just received my magic bands this week, my question is....i am now just figuring out how to make fast pass selections. how is this going to work on my magicband if i already have it at home? and i made a fast pass selection to BOG, however, that is not showing up on MDE, all this new technology is killing me, i feel like this is a part time job sometimes;)

You need to link your Magic Bands to your MDE account. You'll type in the serial numbers from them, directly into MDE. When you use the Magic Bands in the parks, all they're really doing is "phoning home" to the main servers. No data is actually stored on the bands, at all.

As for BOG FP+ reservations, they're not showing up in MDE accounts yet, since it's still a trial. They also won't show up under your dining reservation list. You just have to "trust them". Our friends just got back, and went to BOG for lunch twice during their trip using FP+. It worked both times, but they were never able to actually see their reservations anywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom