My ideas for Singapore Disneyland Resort and maps

Eden Wong

Original Poster
I would like Singapore to be the place for the 7th Disneyland Resort. I have ideas and would like to draw maps which can include original attractions and new attractions never existed before.

Eden Wong

Original Poster
This is my idea about building theme parks in Sentosa, Pulau Brani and part of the Southern Waterfront coast in future Singapore, which combines Disneyland, Universal Studios and Warner Bros Land in one place.

Attachments

• 20211030_185952.jpg
    20211030_185952.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 20211030_185943.jpg
    20211030_185943.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 209
  • 20211030_185930.jpg
    20211030_185930.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 20211030_185929.jpg
    20211030_185929.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 20211030_185836.jpg
    20211030_185836.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 215

Eden Wong

Original Poster
My idea is a kind of Disneyland with geographical regions such as Little England, Little France, Little Germany, etc. Note that Belle's Castle is a distance from Aurora's Castle. Both are French. I have also included Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir attraction in the Little Paris. In Little London I included Mary Poppins and Peter Pan and 101 Dalmatians. I also wish for the first Muppet Village which include Muppet Theatre, Henson's Dinosaurs and the first Muppet Babies indoor ride. It can be located near Sesame Street Land in Universal Studios if they agree to build one. This can unite Henson's Muppets together to bring fans to both parks. Hope this will also be the first park with more trackless free rides like Autobahn in beautiful settings so riders will have more fun. Bring back classics like Mr Toad's ride while expanding it into Wind in the Willows village. The same with Song of the South, expanding it into Brer Rabbit's town with more characters. Toon Town can have the combo of Mickey and Roger Rabbit with more animated background. I also suggest a town for Dick Tracy. Use this new park to revive interest in the 80s. Gummi Bears and Wuzzles included. What do you think? Another thing is the anime, if it is part of Disney.

Eden Wong

Original Poster
Looks like you put a ton of thought into this! I like it!
Thanks. It's about an hour plus of rough sketch. Hope that the Walt Disney company will see this and decide to build one in Singapore in future. It was an idea about a new Disneyland park that place it's zones according to their theme geographic locations. Eg. England Zone: Alice and Mary Poppins, France Zone: Belle and Ratatouille, Germany Zone: Snow White and any Grimm tale, Denmark Zones: Cinderella and Ariel.
If based in Sentosa and Pulau Brani, it would be Disney Islands, though it's desirable to be neighbors with Universal Studios and Warner Bros Land together in a holiday island for the first time!

JIMINYCR

Thanks. It's about an hour plus of rough sketch. Hope that the Walt Disney company will see this and decide to build one in Singapore in future. It was an idea about a new Disneyland park that place it's zones according to their theme geographic locations. Eg. England Zone: Alice and Mary Poppins, France Zone: Belle and Ratatouille, Germany Zone: Snow White and any Grimm tale, Denmark Zones: Cinderella and Ariel.
If based in Sentosa and Pulau Brani, it would be Disney Islands, though it's desirable to be neighbors with Universal Studios and Warner Bros Land together in a holiday island for the first time!
The reality is that its never going to happen. Disney doesnt accept any ideas or concepts from anyone outside of their company employment. And the sketches youve drawn are extremely crude and unprofessionally done to even warrant a look. No one in business would see the worth of taking a look at those coarse ink drawings. You spent an hour + of your time enjoying the ideas you came up with, but it will never go past your own drawing pad.

Twilight_Roxas

The reality is that its never going to happen. Disney doesnt accept any ideas or concepts from anyone outside of their company employment. And the sketches youve drawn are extremely crude and unprofessionally done to even warrant a look. No one in business would see the worth of taking a look at those coarse ink drawings. You spent an hour + of your time enjoying the ideas you came up with, but it will never go past your own drawing pad.
Really? *points at Star Tours, Indiana Jones, and Pandora the World of Avatar.*

JIMINYCR

Really? *points at Star Tours, Indiana Jones, and Pandora the World of Avatar.*
Yes. There’s a world of difference in Disney reaching out to George Lucas and James Cameron and offering deals to acquire property that they can build upon and invest millions in and an individual who has come up with crude pen drawings of a park idea on a Disney forum. Disney’s policy is to reject all unsolicited creative ideas from the public. It protects them because an individuals ideas may be similar to concepts they are working on and keeps them from being liable of theft of ideas from others. You can look up Disney’s official wording on this policy on their corporate site.

Eden Wong

Original Poster
Unless I can personally visit them, otherwise, it depends on Walt Disney Co, the negotiations with the local govn, the market and present covid situation. Blessed are those whose country has Disneyland!

JIMINYCR

Unless I can personally visit them, otherwise, it depends on Walt Disney Co, the negotiations with the local govn, the market and present covid situation. Blessed are those whose country has Disneyland!
You dont understand. Disney will not consider any idea you have that you want to present to them, in person or otherwise. That is their policy. If you were a professional architect and had an exceptional idea, you would go through an agent or have a person who is connected professionally in contract with Disney representing you. And even then its very unlikely they would give you a look. Your pen and ink scribbles arent worth a second of Disneys time.

donaldtoo

You dont understand. Disney will not consider any idea you have that you want to present to them, in person or otherwise. That is their policy. If you were a professional architect and had an exceptional idea, you would go through an agent or have a person who is connected professionally in contract with Disney representing you. And even then its very unlikely they would give you a look. Your pen and ink scribbles arent worth a second of Disneys time.
I can verify this.
I was a Disney Store CM for 4+ years. I had an idea for a section (yes, just a section) of a water slide attraction that I and my immediate family thought was really cool. I had a decent sketch of it I did in ink and colored pencil.
I made a phone call to Disney legal thinking I had an inroads to pitching it to someone connected to Imagineering. I knew we were never supposed to accept or look at any creative ideas from the public, but, thought that would be different as a CM. No dice. They do not accept ideas from anyone other than an employed Creative. Even as a CM, I was not in a position where Disney would ever even consider looking at my idea.

Last edited:

ThemeParkPriest

I would like Singapore to be the place for the 7th Disneyland Resort. I have ideas and would like to draw maps which can include original attractions and new attractions never existed before.
Hi, welcome to the Imagineering Forum! I appreciate your “Blue Sky” idea for a Disneyland Singapore. The Imagineering forum is a good place to present your theme park ideas—either developed or just a “thought.” Imagineers build off each other’s ideas to come up with even grander ideas!
I would like to visit Singapore and see Universal Studios Singapore. For one of my recent threads on here, I looked at where in the world Disney or Universal might build next. Although, Singapore (for Disney) wasn’t at the top of the list, it scored well for Disney movie market (or IPs) and the ability of international companies to come in and do business (as well as the fact that Universal has already negotiated with the government). You can check out the results at this location: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/next-international-resort-analysis.974781/page-2#post-10008290.
Also @SappySappy has some of their own ideas for a project in Singapore. You could check out those, too.

donaldtoo

Wow! Excellent illustration!

Sorry for the late reply…
Thanks…!!! :)
I have an art background, and my career is architecture, so I’m pretty fluent in ink, markers, and colored pencils from my earlier years. Now it’s all done via computer programs. IMHO, the old hand done stuff looks better…!!! ;)
I’m currently watching a Tim Tracker vlog….”New Roller Coaster & Theme Park Tech at IAAPA 2021!”, and it reminded me about this thread.
Haven’t seen my idea………..yet…!!!!! :hilarious:;)
Shortly after my TWDC realization that they wouldn’t accept the idea, even though I was a CM, I thought about presenting it to Schlitterbahn, but, after a little research, it would have been the same as TWDC.
Guess if I wanted to come up with amusement/theme park ideas I shoulda’ got into that business instead…!!!!! :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom