My Ideal Universal Studios Park

NigelChanning

Original Poster
Here is my idea for the perfect Universal Park. This is solely my opinion and would love to hear any constructive feedback or any ideas of your own. Here are the Lands that would be in the Park.
Production Central:
Acts as the entrance to the park with no attractions but lots of retail and dining.
Sci-Fy City:
This land would host Transformers: The Ride 3D, Back to The Future: The Ride, Men in Black: Alien Attack, and maybe a re-themed version of Storm Force Acceleration.
The Lost World:
This land would host Jurassic World: The Ride,Skull Island: Reign of Kong, and maybe a ride based on the successful Jumanji reboots if they work something out with Sony.
Dreamworks Studios:
This land would be home to four Sub-Areas.
Far Far Away:
The attractions would include Shrek 4D and Enchanted Airways from Universal Japan.
Land of Awesomeness:
The area would include a boat ride and maybe a spinner
Berk:
Suspended Rollercoaster called “How to Ride your Dragon”
Madagascar:
Boat Ride from Universal Singapore
New York:
Revenge of the Mummy, Jimmy Fallon, and The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man would all find homes here.
Illumination Way:
Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem and Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash would be in the land.
Super Nintendo World:
A Trackless Mario Kart ride as well as a Yoshi boat ride and a Donkey Kong family coaster would be in this immersive land.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Hogsmeade:
The same land as in all the other parks but with Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
WaterWorld:
The same show that is in all the parks.

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

You forgot Waterworld, and personal opinion, but I think Jurassic World should be it’s own theme area like in Islands of Adventure with Jurassic Park.

NigelChanning

Original Poster
What do you mean? I’ve never actually seen the show so I wouldn’t know. I would do the traditional hire nights with the inclusion of the Stranger Things maze

Twilight_Roxas

I meant Waterworld being in Lost World while Jurassic World is it’s own theme area. Can’t wait to see what scarezones, and mazes you have plan out for Halloween Horror Nights.

NigelChanning

Original Poster
I meant Waterworld being in Lost World while Jurassic World is it’s own theme area. Can’t wait to see what scarezones, and mazes you have plan out for Halloween Horror Nights.
In the soon-to-be opened Universal Beijing, WaterWorld is a whole land so that’s kinda what I based it on. You could switch out Water World for Jurassic World. For Halloween Horror Nights I would include Mazes for Stranger Things, a Quiet Place, Ghostbusters, and Zombieland. I’ve never been to a Horror Night so I don’t know what a scarezone is don’t @ me plz

Miru

In the soon-to-be opened Universal Beijing, WaterWorld is a whole land so that’s kinda what I based it on. You could switch out Water World for Jurassic World. For Halloween Horror Nights I would include Mazes for Stranger Things, a Quiet Place, Ghostbusters, and Zombieland. I’ve never been to a Horror Night so I don’t know what a scarezone is don’t @ me plz
I feel like WaterWorld could be made more substantial if we included SpongeBob and Splatoon as well, along with perhaps even Popeye. Plenty of aquatic-themed movies, shows, and games to work in.

NigelChanning

Original Poster
I feel like WaterWorld could be made more substantial if we included SpongeBob and Splatoon as well, along with perhaps even Popeye. Plenty of aquatic-themed movies, shows, and games to work in.
That’s actually a really great idea that I’ve never thought of before. I’ve become a lot more acquainted with the forums and I’ve felt like rehashing these ideas (and obviously expanding on them). Would you mind if I used this idea in a possible new land concept?

Miru

That’s actually a really great idea that I’ve never thought of before. I’ve become a lot more acquainted with the forums and I’ve felt like rehashing these ideas (and obviously expanding on them). Would you mind if I used this idea in a possible new land concept?
Go ahead and use that concept, please.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom