My funniest Disney Story

siliwishes

Original Poster
Hey guys... I am one of two people at work for Columbus Day and I am pretty bored... Wanted to share a story and couldn't find a thread to post it in. When I went to Disney World in 2000, my toe really hurt. I had to go to the Disney hospital because we thought it was infected. There, they gave me a prescription. (Turns out, it was an in-grown toe nail... Didn't find this out til I saw another doctor back in Boston.) So anyway... As the days went by, it got worse and worse. So bad that if anyone even bumped my foot, an intense pain would rush up my leg... Terrible. So, we were forced to get me... a Disney wheelchair.

So, this is the best part. When we watched the Millenium parade at Epcot, I naturally sat in my wheelchair. Good seating, keep my foot safe. But, as the parade went by, about 6 of the giant puppets payed me special attention! They seemed to the think I was handicapped, which made me feel so guilty! I wanted to be like, "Hey, pay attention to the little kids! Just a messed up big toe!" Iwas cracking up... We got some great pics. The end.

Nemo14

We were at Blizzard Beach once when my daughter was about 11 or 12. She was at that gangly age, where she was basically all legs. Anyway she and I went down one of the slides. She was in front of me on her own mat) and I couldn't stop laughing at her because at every turn she had to pull her legs in - she looked like a big spider going down that slide. I laughed so hard at her that when we got to the bottom and I went to stand up I flipped my mat instead and ended up face-down in like 10 inches of water. The lifeguard came running up to me and said "Ma'am, are you OK? Let me help you." I was so embarrassed and we laughed for years about that!:eek:

:lol: Both of those stories are funny.
siliwishes- I bet you felt really guilty!
Nemo14- Karma! Haha, I'm just joking.

Glad both of you two were alright :p

danielj80

my funniest and yet yucky disney story would have to be when i was 9 years old lol, i was at the magic kingdom on july 4th in 1989 and they had this show infront of the magic kindgom alot of dancing and what not, well anyway the grand finally came all the characters were dancing and everyone singing and so they release these white doves, well as one flew over me you can probably imagine nature called for that bird and decided to bomb it all over me :) and from that moment on when ever i go to any disney themepark i'm always wary of the birds there lol.

danielj80 said:
my funniest and yet yucky disney story would have to be when i was 9 years old lol, i was at the magic kingdom on july 4th in 1989 and they had this show infront of the magic kindgom alot of dancing and what not, well anyway the grand finally came all the characters were dancing and everyone singing and so they release these white doves, well as one flew over me you can probably imagine nature called for that bird and decided to bomb it all over me :) and from that moment on when ever i go to any disney themepark i'm always wary of the birds there lol.
:hurl: Yuck.. That happened to my dad on our last visit. He had just bought a new shirt there, then along comes a bird :lol:

Stitch_Kingdom

My funniest Disney story was when my and my cousin were waiting in line for Aladdin's Magic Carpet (April 05 for my 18th bday). The ride attendant (SAMMY, he was from Tokyo Disney) was explaining the safety procedures and he walked into a pole holding up the canopy over the ride. LOL

I caught this on video as well so i can relive this absoultely hilarious moment. And he gave me a high 5 as well.

What a night!! LOL

Crescent_Fresh

Funniest Disney story....hmmmmmm

Well there are many, but I think the funniest (at least for me with my family) was back in 1979. I am 7 and we are sitting down to the Hoop-de-doo musical review after a fun day at River Country.

At some point of the beginning of the show, I had to go to the bathroom real bad (like I am crossing my legs and doing "the dance"). Well for some reason I became scared to go to the bathroom because I thought that I would get lost and never find my way back to the table in the low light as the show was going on.

Well just my luck, as they are in the middle of the show, I get picked to go up on stage and be "Davey Crocket king of the wild frontier"... I wish I was davey, just to find a big wild 'ol tree to relieve myself behind. ANYWAY... I save the voluptuous beautiful lady from the Indians, sorry... "Native American's", get a big kiss, and do some fine acting etc. and receive an award for my part in the tony award winning show we just put on.

We get home and develop all the pictures etc. and my family notices that throughout the entire performance I was grabbing my crotch and doing said "Dance" while I was on stage- my god the painful faces in some of those pic's as my bladder was rupturing - pic's of some pure comedy. I was there for Thanksgiving Dinner last year and felt some unexplained urge to find a restroom... :)

sheilaro

Having spent the entire morning going 'full force' at MK, my 14 year old daughter told me she needed to use the bathroom. Of course she tells me this while we're waiting in line for Splash Mountain (btw , this is our very first time at WDW and there's no way we're leaving the line). She decides to wait it out. Not long after, I accidently spilled my bottled water on her (I know, I'm no help when nature comes calling! :D ). As our turn to hop onto the log arrives (about a half hour has gone by), I ask her if "she still needs to use the bathroom". She says no, and then, looking down at her shirt/pants where I had earlier spilled the water, she exclaims in a loud voice, "look, Mom, it's all dried"!! Needless to say, the looks, stares, and gasps of astonishment from the crowd around us made me realize no one knew I had spilled water on her -- all they were aware of is that she didn't need to use the bathroom anymore, and was excited that it was "all dried up now"....:eek:

Nemo14

sheilaro said:
Having spent the entire morning going 'full force' at MK, my 14 year old daughter told me she needed to use the bathroom. Of course she tells me this while we're waiting in line for Splash Mountain (btw , this is our very first time at WDW and there's no way we're leaving the line). She decides to wait it out. Not long after, I accidently spilled my bottled water on her (I know, I'm no help when nature comes calling! :D ). As our turn to hop onto the log arrives (about a half hour has gone by), I ask her if "she still needs to use the bathroom". She says no, and then, looking down at her shirt/pants where I had earlier spilled the water, she exclaims in a loud voice, "look, Mom, it's all dried"!! Needless to say, the looks, stares, and gasps of astonishment from the crowd around us made me realize no one knew I had spilled water on her -- all they were aware of is that she didn't need to use the bathroom anymore, and was excited that it was "all dried up now"....:eek:
Are you sure she wasn't on the Doom Buggys before that?

cheshiresmile

my fav was when i went with my parents. we did mk after an early flight, then st paddy'y day at pi. when we got back to the hotel, my mom and i layed down to go to bed and my dad went in the bathroom to take a shower. after about 15 minutes, i noticed that the water hadn't turned on yet. i asked my dad if he was ok, but there was no answer. i had noticed noises from guests in other rooms, so i didn't want to knock too loud being almost 3 in the morning, so i tapped on the door a few times calling my dad. sure enough, i heard a low snoring....he had fallen asleep on the toilet. renee

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom