my FP+/Memory Maker etc experience

Rachel146

Original Poster
New to the board so apologies if there is a thread on experiences of this! Just returned from WDW (Feeling the jetlag) and it was our 1st time using the FP+ and Memory Maker etc.

Disney app = fantastic I thought. Helped you figure out where to head and useful for one party member who hadn't been before. WiFi everywhere helped too.

Memory Maker was fantastic and worth every penny. As an 'older' family (Me being the youngest at 25) it has been a struggle over recent years having PhotoPasses done willingly at times by photographers and it was nice to know we had the facility to 'go crazy' on limitless photographs. I really enjoyed it and it encouraged us to have more unusual shots done and meet more characters.

The only thing I did have an issue with at times is the FP+. It's our (bar my boyfriend who experienced his first WDW trip this year) 8th time there and we couldn't understand how it was better than the previous system. Some shows listed didn't really need the FP+ (No real advantage on LMA) and on some rudes it seemed as everybody was 'grouped' the queue was longer for FP+ then Standby.

We like to plan but due to illness had to re-jig some days and with not being able to crossover parks with fastpasses (besides the 4th one) it made it hard to fit everything in. I do think maybe this is something Disney could look into? As many people will park hop daily!

Bit of a long first post but though I'd share my experience of it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom