My first...

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Original Poster
...and last contest. lol.

You get spanked like that, you realize you should stay away, lol.

2 votes....and 1 was me. :lol:

Main Street USA

Well, I for one am sorry to hear that. I enjoy making these wallpapers and posters for myself, and for the fun of making them.

Plus, your entry was pretty damn good. in my opinion.

:)

The_CEO

I understand you are " disapointed" that you got 2 votes.. Well gosh bud. Look at me ~ lol i got zippy! 0, nada! lol:lol: I am also disapointed that I got 0 votes. But hey its for fun .. Nothing else.. I try my damnedest lol. But i dont take it seriously when i get a bad " review" I wish you to continue to add to the contest with you wonderful art.. Hope you change your mind..

~ Justin...

Maria

MBB,
Don´t feel bad... I liked your entry! Plus, if you don´t enter more contests, how will you know if you are getting more into the majority´s likes? :animwink:

I have no clue on how to do any poster or wallpaper... I wish I could do something! You are lucky you can and you did a good job. :)

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by MobileBadBoy
...and last contest. lol.

You get spanked like that, you realize you should stay away, lol.

Hey there, sulking about it ain't going to do you any good. In fact this should make you stronger, make you want to do it again - "I'll show those b********". If everyone gave up after a poor result then we would still be living in the pre-historic ages.

"Try, try and try again" - then give up :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave:

TURKEY

I really couldn't decide which one to pick. I couldn't eliminate any of them. So I ran my old C++ random number generator to pick for me.

NowInc

When we lose..it should make us all want to work HARDER...

I am thinking about offering "help" for the next few contests for those who REALLY want to get "better" with their poster making skills...i need to see if my schedual allows it first...

oh..and next contest will be announced soon..gotta get some info from Steve first..but this one is gunna be AWESOME...

CmdrTostada

Is it a brand new contest? I could probably use the help. I have been getting better by just experimenting, though. And on the last two contest I got a vote besides mine!!

NowInc

Originally posted by Turbogames
Is it a brand new contest? I could probably use the help. I have been getting better by just experimenting, though. And on the last two contest I got a vote besides mine!!

Whole new..and one time only...LOTS of work involved too...and some VERY strict limitations (it will make sence once you see what it is)

christopher

I only got 2 votes, and guess what? It's no big deal. I just like designing. Don't be hard on yourself because it did not get alot of votes. I think that alot of the entries were good, including yours, and when that is the case it just comes down to peoples personal opinion. I make stuff all the time that I think is so cool, then I will show it to a friend or my girlfriend, and they will not like it. Then there are other times when I make something, and I think that it sucks, but my friends will love it. Its all a matter of opinion. My advice is make stuff that you like and have fun doing. Dont worry about what other people think about it. I think you should keep entering the contests and have fun. :D

DisneyJedi

I've learned by entering these contests here that anything goes. My style is the same as always, but I seem to be picking up more votes for each contest I enter. So don't let a low number of votes discourage you. I know how that feels because it was the same with me. For the next contest I may only get my own vote.. who knows? :) The important thing is to keep trying. I try to make my art on here as different as possible when compared to everyone else. That's why I hand draw the main subject in each thing I do. yeah, it takes a long time, but it is something I enjoy. My avatar.. a friend thought I used some photoshop filters to make a photo of me look like a drawing.. but nope... I painstakingly drew that thing. So some people don't realize I am actually drawing my creations, but that's ok.. I am doing these contests the best way I know how and that's fun for me. :) If anything.. do these for yourself, so one day when you are old and gray you'll look back on them and remember the good times you had making them. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom